- Fix a database error when trying to update to 2.41.x, on Windows
- Prevent the campaign 'is_disabled' flag from being reverted to "false" when saving/updating an item.
- Prevent some errors when creating a person record and a content item via the API.
- Don't copy the 'locked' date when refunding a contribution.
- Fixed an issue where the date variable for offline contribution receipts was the current date instead of the provided date.
- Added status field to "Recurring Scheduling Updated" system message
- Added "Last Received" column to the Recurring view that shows the last contribution date.
- Added paymentType and paymentLastFour system message variables to the contribution receipt system message
- Fixed an issue where spark recurring reminders would not trigger
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PDF renderer wkthmltopdf version 0.12.6
- Fix "Add Photo" on a profile, resulting in an "Interval Server Error" message.
- Fixed an issue with the Record Type filter used in the grid framework where options like "Has all of", and "Has none of" would not
- be set on the fields when loading saved views
- Added ability to clear values for Gender, Title, Suffix, Marital Status, and Shirt Size values in CRM admin edit window
- Improve performance when exporting a large number of pdf files from a report. Tested with 5,000+ pdf files (10,000+ pages) creating a 3.5 GB single pdf file.
- Added ability to update Entities and Architect Items via Import tool
- Changed to take donor_type into account when matching donor records during import
- Added new setting for "Historic Donor or Affiliate or Soft Credit" grid filter to also include household members
- Added several new settings for the historic giving metrics module
- New setting to use raw amount instead of USD amount
- New Date Range for All Time
- New Custom Query condition
- Simplified error messages in Sage Payment Processor
- On filters, fix the useless request that was fired when an empty group was created, with no conditions on it
- Add a new 'Confirm' configuration for report links to be able to display a confirmation dialog before clicking on a link.
- Prevent content items from being moved to a folder with a different content type.
- Added import functionality for Security Tags and Security Tag Assignments.
- Added acl_tag_id and acl_tag_external_id to import templates where Security Tags are involved.
- Added external_id field for import usage on Person Notes / Crm Entities / Person Email
- Improve Record Password functionality. Prevent "Sorry. We are unable to recover the password for this account."
- error that is returned in some remote cases.
- Improve Initiate Password functionality. Prevent "Sorry. We are unable to initiate the password recovery for this account." error that is returned in some remote cases.
- Added site channel settings that allow changing texts for various login errors.
- Added SAML attributes validation to prevent login issues when using SAML logins from different IDPs
Other small fixes and stability improvements.
Modified on Thu, 28 Sep 2023 at 09:21 AM
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article