- Added Replay function for re-running API logs
- Added cron task for cleaning old API logs from the API Logs component. By default, it will clean all logs older than 12 months
- Filter improvements
- Make the time filters accept seconds
- Prevent the grid from breaking if an invalid HTML code is inserted
- Added ability for person addresses geocoding to use the Google API key from the Settings component if one is provided.
- Multi-select filters for CRM record types in CRM Grid
- CRM Record column for CRM grid with multiple values support
- Show formatted display value for number fields in the CRM Record module
- Added crontab.guru link when adding/editing a cron task, below the expression field, for quick help
- Added campaign "Accounting Code" and "Inventory Status" as columns in the grids.
- Renamed hidden column "Related To" into "Related To ID (if refund)" and added tooltip with further explanation
- Apply options of Yes/No field type to make the Explanation sub-field required or not
- Format Decimal field values in admin based on the "Decimal Precision" setting
- Added ability for Geo Location fields in admin to use the Google API key from the Settings component if one is provided.
- Apply the "Is Required" option for the Address field in Motion 2 forms
- Disable saving filter states in the Task List module
- New option to hide completed tasks in the Task List module
- New conditional fields in form tasks
- Fixes and improvements around Tag and Datagroup filtering
- Improve filters to prevent losing them when re-submitting the search form.
- Added method to retrieve integration settings for a given alias, with the ability to retrieve only one field value
- A new "Google" integration setting that provides a place to store the global Google API key
- A New "Google reCAPTCHA" setting. This holds the required Site Key and Secret Key
- New accordion layout for Content Item edit window
- New visibility condition to check if a user is the owner of a content item
- Added campaign "Accounting Code" and "Inventory Status" fields to the Campaign Info fieldset, when editing an item in Site Planner
- Added multi-select option for Record Type visibility condition
- Added 'active' config for the spark events so they can be easily deactivated to prevent triggering outcomes in unwanted scenarios.
- Added source code conditions for Contributions spark events
- Improvement for passing variables from Event to Outcome
- Show previously updated commits if "Is Sandbox" is on, to be able to rollback. Previously, if no tags existed, the previous commits weren't shown.
- Optimization to reduce the size of scheduled tasks
Other bug fixes and improvements
Modified on Tue, 19 Sep 2023 at 01:25 PM
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article