- Available endpoints and documentation can be found by accessing https://your.domain.com/api (user permissions required)
- Fixed user login during recurring contribution checkout
- Users were unable to log in using the password fields on the checkout page.
- New "Match On" setting in the Unknown Giving module
- This allows matching on Accounting Code instead of External ID.
- Added ability to disable editing of designations in the “My Recurring” module
- Added ability to disable editing of canceled recurring gifts “My Recurring” module
- Added ability to disable editing of the frequency field in the “My Recurring” module
- Added ability to enable Google reCaptcha in the checkout form
- This option can be enabled in the site channel settings for the Contributions component
- Allow the amount to be zero for offline contributions in the “New Contribution” and “New Batch” windows
- Added ability to use soft credits in the checkout cart
- Individual gifts can be soft credited to a CRM record. One of the uses of this feature is for attributing gifts to a person.
- Added quantity and fixed price support for contribution campaigns
- Campaigns can now be created with a fixed price. The donor will choose the quantity they wish to donate instead of the amount.
- This can be enabled on the campaign category and a new “Price” field will be available in Site Planner for campaigns belonging to the category.
- Added forgot password link to the “Thank You” page
- Added increment/decrement feature for the checkout cart
- This allows for + / - buttons in template views to increment the quantity/amount of the gift in the cart.
- Change donor-related filtering to support soft credit person as well alongside the affiliated person
- Giving grids will now show gifts that you are soft credited on.
- Updated “account created” confirmation text on the thank you page to be correct regardless of site name
- Added site setting for removing payment methods if the first transaction fails
- Can be enabled in the site component settings for the Contributions component with the checkbox “Failed Methods”
- Change alias field to cut down smaller words for the alias to fit in the max length of the field
- Allow empty email when saving a person or group
- People and groups can now be created without an email address.
- Added "Export All to CSV" functionality to the CRM grid module
- This will export all records based on current grid filters, not just the ones seen on the page.
- Added "Photo URL" column to CRM Grid module
- This column will show the CRM record’s photo path, not the actual image. Can be used for exports.
- Prevent deletion of CRM records if they have associated contributions or Motion 2 data
- Added tags filter to CRM Grid module
- Added support for displaying Datagroup multi-fields in the CRM grid module
- Removed the “Outside US” checkbox from phone fields and added autodetection for US phone numbers
- The checkbox was removed from the admin, dashboards, and contributions checkout page.
- Archive person merge records and show any merged information on the target record
- Added households support to CRM
- Every person created in CRM will automatically be assigned to a household. The default household name will be the person’s full name.
- Fixed issue causing data group combos not to save because of empty value
- Fixed max length validation
- Added spell-check support for the TinyMCE field
- Spell check can be enabled in the field configuration in Architect, Data groups, CRM Entities, and Motion 2
- New “Location Content Map” Cesium-based module
- A new full viewport module that shows a globe view with continent/country and other architect types views
- New “Heat Map” module
- A new full viewport module that uses a 2D globe view to show various layers with highlighted country statistics
- Fixed issues with negative amounts in the giving chart and also improved the look and feel of the chart
- New historic giving Statements module
- A new module using the grid framework that tracks/groups giving data on historical gifts by household
- New historic giving “Account Balance” module
- A new module using the historic giving records to show the total amount with various criteria
- Added historic giving reports
- Add a 'Historic Giving Reports' module that displays reports similar to how they are displayed in Contributions > Reports > Historic Giving while showing only campaigns owned by the logged user.
- Added more presets to the historic giving chart that allow filtering up to five years back
- Change the order of "Support Over Time" preset options
- Synchronize historic giving credit person fields on CRM record changes
- Credit person fields will be updated in historic giving if the gift is soft credited to a person who has a CRM record
- Added ability to edit soft credit fields in the Historic Giving admin window
- Removed extra unused fields in the historic gift import template and added descriptions to other used ones
- Removed all donor household-related fields
- Added a new option to disable sorting on dashboard grid columns
- This option can be used on all dashboard grid modules.
- New Statistics module (beta) Dashboard module for instance creation and task completion statistics.
- Fixed the "Cannot be empty" error when trying to submit some forms due to the CRM entity fields being required
- Fixed card about-to-expire system message variables
- Integrated Braintree payment processor
- Added iframe handling for credit card payments and added new credit card form in Vantiv payment processor
- Added site setting to disable CVV editing on credit card forms
- Can be enabled in the site component settings for the PaymentProcessors component with the checkbox “Disable CVV on Card Edit”
- Save billing addresses on payment methods instead of CRM
- Billing addresses for payment methods will no longer be affected when a CRM address is changed or deleted.
- Allow applying filters on the CRM Entity data group fields
- Change configured redirect URLs to be case-insensitive
- New Person Content Items module
- The new module will list content owned by a CRM record
- Added new features to allow indexing and rendering of content item owner CRM basic and entity data
- Data from the CRM record that owns the content item can now be used in frontend templates.
- This allows for the creation of content types with no fields (eg. Missionary, Child) where all data is stored in CRM.
- Added tags filter to Content Grid module
- New visibility condition for checking the presence of a URL parameter
- Allows for showing/hiding an item in the front end based on a URL GET parameter. Example: https://my.domain.com/
- Added “Construct Entity Field” spark outcome
- Allows for saving data in a CRM entity field
- Added “Historic Gift Create” spark event
- Added option to create item only if it does not exist in “Content Item Create” outcome
- Added a Searchable option in the “Create Content Item” outcome
- Added amount conditions to “Historic Gift Create” spark event
- Added file attachment capabilities
- Template Inheritance
- This allows for the creation of a full-featured “Base” template and “Child” templates with only small changes in views and style.
- Can be used when templates are very similar to each other to make them easier to maintain.
- Session groups
- In a scenario where a user belongs to multiple groups, this feature allows only a subset of those groups to be active. It can be used to show different dashboard configurations for the same user.
- Added SAML identity provider support
- SiteStacker can now be used as a SAML IDP for single sign-on integration with other applications.
- Integration with Virtuous CRM & Marketing Platform
Other bug fixes and improvements
Modified on Tue, 19 Sep 2023 at 01:32 PM
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article