- Changed logic to allow import rollback to resume from the last deleted activity.
- Increase the column size for the response body to prevent issues with saving API logs.
- Added Contribution Set Amounts.
- This is used to restrict recurring payment amounts to certain choices that can add up to the monthly goal defined on the campaign.
- Added a new site channel setting to set a label for checkout password fields.
- Added several new spark events/conditions regarding Recurring schedules.
- Added partial offline recurring checkbox to rows in the offline Batch edit window.
- Added more control over fields to edit in transactions and recurring schedules.
- Added ability to see transactions associated with the payment method.
- You can now change the existing designations present on an online transaction as long as the amount is retained.
- Changed the way gifts are canceled in "My Recurring" module. The "Cancel Gift" button has been removed and a "Status" dropdown has been added that controls the active/canceled status of the gift.
- Added Soft Credit input and condition to existing Contribution-related spark events.
- Added the ability to associate an offline transaction with an offline batch.
- Fixed an issue where the cancel recurring spark event used the new campaign information instead of the old one when campaigns changed on recurring payment.
- Fix cancel recurring triggering with the same data as new recurring.
- Added new CRM Record module setting to allow entity access without ACL.New Google map feature for the "CRM" module which can be enabled using the "Map View" checkbox in the modules's settings.
- This feature will take the records in the CRM grid and display them on an interactive map.
- Upgraded relationships module to use configurable columns and filters.
- Implement custom actions in the Relationships module.
- Implement custom actions in the CRM grid module.
- Added logic to prevent overlapping cron jobs, enforcing cron jobs to run sequentially.
- Added Mailchimp integration.
- You can now export contacts from the CRM Grid into your organization's Mailchimp account.
- Learn more: Using Mailchimp with Your Site Stacker Installation
- Add support for custom actions in Grid Module Framework.
- Change Authorize.net API to send recurringbilling flag when recurring payments are made.
- Added TinyMCE v5 integration settings in the Settings component.
- Added spark events for moved content items/folders.
- Added spark outcomes for updating recurring fixed amounts for items/folders.
- Implement custom actions in the Content grid module.
- Added WSFED Redirect module.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Modified on Thu, 28 Sep 2023 at 10:04 AM
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article