- Fixed an issue with new bundle draft features migration causing a system manager error
- Added NACHA compliance ACH authorization checkbox site channel settings
- Changed campaign combo in offline batch edit window to show unpublished toggle based on loaded campaign record
- Fixed an issue where offline batch summary would not synchronize correctly
- UI improvements on offline batch entry
- Fixed an issue where the target amount on the "Edit Transaction" window would sometimes be marked as invalid
- Extra fixes to allow synchronization of Offline Batch statistics (total count/amount)
- Fixed an issue where amount validation would fail when editing transactions
- Fixed an issue where deleting a draft or offline transaction would not synchronize associated offline batch
- Fixed an issue where importing offline transactions using invalid date would result in blank received dates as '0000-00-00'
- Added new variables to Donation Confirmation to Campaign Owners system message
- Fixed an issue where the amount would not synchronize well when editing a temporary offline batch.
- Fixed an issue where the export action from the CRM Record module would show an Unauthorized page message
- Implemented ACL for custom entity fields in CrmRecord module
- Allow the "Mailchimp" tab on the record details module, to be enabled or disabled, the option is under "Mailchimp Tab Settings" and is enabled by default
- Fixed an issue in giving metrics module that could crash the page when using Contribution as a data source
- Changed CRM Historic Giving: Gifts given to also filter by soft credit person
- Added webhooks to PaymentSpring processor. These can be set up from the processor configuration and will track ACH transaction failures and payment method updates.
- Change Cornerstone processor to display timeout error when a transaction lasts more than 30 seconds
- Fixed an issue in the Payment Spring webhook where card updates would not go through
- Change to account for Payment Spring Refund Webhook firing before refund record is created in Site Stacker
- Improve collapsible columns show collapsed columns when the window is expanded, not only when it is reduced.
- Added recaptcha to login module views that get shown when configured login failed count is reached
- Change recaptcha on register / recover password pages to use global Recaptcha configuration from the Settings component if the channel setting does not have credentials configured
- Fixed an issue in initiate password recovery process where it ended with the error: "Sorry. We are unable to initiate the password recovery for this account."
Other small fixes and stability improvements.
Modified on Thu, 28 Sep 2023 at 09:31 AM
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article