- Fixed an issue in the activity grid where using the search field would crash.
- Changed published column values to Yes/No in the campaigns admin grid.
- Replace error pages with generic image.
- Add support for PHP 7.4.
- Allow the "Mailchimp" tab on the record details module, to be enabled or disabled, the option is under "Mailchimp Tab Settings" and is enabled by default.
- Fixed an issue where CRM Record tabs could disappear on the initial load.
- Fixed an issue where tabs in the CRM Record module would not filter by a current scoped person.
- Changed to enforce ACL Security Tags at the admin level for Addresses, Emails, Notes, and Phones.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some datagroup values to not load correctly in the CRM Record module.
- Allow to show or hide the new "Bulk Edit" option in the grid, which is disabled by default.
- Allow empty/null value for gender on the dashboard "Create Record" popup.
- Add _match_by_email column to Group imports.
- Fixed an issue in the CRM Record module where the "Use Crm Entity" flag would not apply to entity fields.
- Change the person file download to always use the original file name instead of a label.
- Added history and more precise time data for monitoring Cron jobs from the admin Cron component.
- Re-designed Offline Batch entry window and simplified new campaign entry fieldset.
- Added contextualized import for offline transactions/designations directly in the batch entry/designation entry windows.
- Changed how batch entry form uses focusing through various keyboard shortcuts.
- Added person_id fields to import templates for offline batch entries.
- Changed to keep column state for Offline Batch windows.
- Fixed an issue in My Recurring module react theme where the recurring end date was not cleared upon saving it empty.
- Changed the order of default columns in My Recurring module react theme.
- Added Offline Batch ID and Code to Campaign View grid.
- Changed colors on buttons on the contribution fieldset.
- Added "Has Tribute Person" to New Contribution and Failed Contribution spark events.
- Fixed an issue where refunds synchronized from the PaymentSpring webhook would have inconsistent values.
- Changed My Recurrings module to enforce fixed recurring amounts in react theme.
- Added Offline Reference system message variable to contribution receipt system message.
- Added site channel to various contribution and historic gift spark events.
- Fixed an issue where certain data groups would raise errors in the Grid Module
- Added Files column to Imports grid.
- Changed to allow exporting CSV files for import errors.
- Fixed an issue where Person Relation import that triggers spark events with Person Relation assignments could fail.
- Fix an issue with a misplaced data map key when importing architect data that caused errors.
- Added a new setting on the giving grid that allows filtering by all donors's household members when used in the CRM Record module.
- Export "Campaign External ID" when editing a historic gift.
- Changed to sanitize submitted data in email sign-up form.
- Make sure the grid rows order is preserved in the selection when using the select all checkbox.
- Change to synchronize Entity/Field alias changes with fields used as filters/columns in the grid module framework.
- Fixed broken dashboard URL for secondary roles.
- Fix the Skip button functionality in all task types that support it.
- Prevent the Group Progress module from rendering multiple instances of the same applicant.
- Fixed broken Subscriber variables in the Newsletter Sign Up Confirmation To Admin system message.
- Changed Payment Spring webhook logic to also fetch error information when a transaction status is changed to failed.
- Fixed an issue with payment profiles when merging CRM records.
- Added refund/void support for Auth.NET processor.
- Expose Tag models in Reports.
- Suppress SAML-related errors to prevent security breaches.
- Add new configuration "Exclude tags" to don't include tags in the search fields. This can be useful when the best results don't show up at the beginning of the results.
- Improve recording activities from SendGrid Inbound when processing requests in batch.
- Fixed redirects order in the Redirector module edit window.
- Add support for Gulp-compiled multi-appearance templates.
- Add the "Force SAML" option for a user record. If enabled, the user will only be allowed to login through SAML instead of using a username and password.
- Don't allow Record Password when "Force SAML" is on.
- Add the "Force SAML Login" global setting in Settings to bypass the login screen and jump to the SAML login screen.
- Add the "Force Saml Login" option in the login module, below the "Show Saml Login" options.
Modified on Thu, 28 Sep 2023 at 09:18 AM
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article