The Group Progress Module is an extremely useful tool for when you have Team-Related Opportunities available within your organization. Its main purpose is for Team Leaders and potentially Admins to review where Team Leaders and their Team Members are in the process. This is so much easier than the Team Leader having to contact their Team Members directly by keeping all progress within their custom Dashboard! In this documentation, we will show the different layouts and how to get your Group Progress Module to look the same and work like a charm!
Here are the steps on how to first configure the Group Progress Module:
- Head over to the Motion 2 component within your Site Stacker installation
- Make sure that you know which Motion 2 Workflow you would like the Tasks / Landmarks that you would like the Group Progress Module to pull from
- Navigate to your installation's Site Planner component > Dashboards - Modules Folder
- Right-click and Add Item > Search for Group Progress (under Processes category)
- Click 'Save' to bring up the configuration settings
There are a few options of how you would like to display your Group Progress Module and these are broken down into either showing as a Task or Landmark column types. Here are all of the settings available so that it is easier to configure and understand how this tool works:
Mode: Here you can choose which people will be displayed within the module when you go to preview it. There are two options to choose from, which are Instance and Person. An Instance will show only primary, default users from every instance.
For Person, this means all people from all instances will be shown.
- Column Type: This setting will render your Group Progress Module to look a certain way with the people and workflow data that it will be pulling. You can set this to be rendered as a Task or Landmark view. With the Landmark option, the module will show Landmarks in each column depending on how many landmarks are available. The Task configuration means that tasks within a landmark will be shown in the module. Below are a couple of screenshots of how these types would look like (Task and Landmark Views consecutively)
- Workflow: This is where you will choose where all of the information will be pulled from within Motion 2.
- Parent Landmark: If there is only a certain part of the application process that you would like to display on the module, then you can choose that from here
- Landmark / Task: Here you can choose even more specifically the task(s) that you would only like to display. This is best used to keep all information organized and decluttered if you have a bunch of tasks available in your workflow.
- Configure Filters: Right now, the only filters available to you are the CRM Record Type Filters and any CRM Data Fields that can be configured to narrow down even further if you are running multiple teams or have so many team members to check in with on your dashboard.
Note: If you do not know exactly how filters work, you can follow this training documentation on how to setup and configure filters to work on your Dashboard: Adding New Columns and Filters to Dashboard Pages
With all of these awesome settings available to you in the Group Progress Module, you can tailor it to work with any of your Team-based use cases! We look forward to seeing how you use this and hearing any feedback you may have on this!
Modified on Fri, 29 Sep 2023 at 01:25 PM
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article